Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Zoje Stage at Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures

Carnegie Library Lecture Hall, before the event
In conversation with Gracie Doyle


















MOTHERED had its official book launch on March 16, 2023 at the Carnegie Library Lecture Hall as part of Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures Made Local series. This was a milestone event for me and I'm very grateful to Gracie Doyle, Ellie Schaffer, and the whole Thomas & Mercer team who made this possible. And I'm equally grateful to Stephanie Flom and the Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures crew - and our wonderful audience. And last but not least, thank you to White Whale Bookstore for being on hand to sell copies of my books. (If anyone is looking for signed copies of MOTHERED, reach out to White Whale.)

Given the size of the hall, I was a little concerned that no one would show up (ever the optimist, lol). But people showed up - in person and online - and I think it's fair to say that an enjoyable time was had by all!















With Stephanie Flom, signing books backstage
before the event

No comments:

Post a Comment