Wednesday, March 1, 2023

PUB DAY IS HERE!

It's officially Pub Day for MOTHERED and I'm excited to share some links that went live today!!

First up, my first ever interview with The Big Thrill (the magazine of the International Thriller Writers). I got to answer some legitimately interesting questions - which was, no pun intended, a big thrill for me.


I'm also quite proud of this essay I wrote exploring the usage and implications of the term "Unreliable Narrator." Check out Suspiciously Suspect: Who Is - and Isn't - An Unreliable Narrator?

And look at the March line-up for Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures!! 

EDITED TO ADD: My interview with Pittsburgh Jewish Chronicle is now live (the print version goes on sale March 10, 2023). This was the first interview I ever did where I was encouraged to talk about personal things, so I feel like it's something of a milestone. Read the feature article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment