Monday, December 3, 2018

BABY TEETH lands on more end-of-year lists!

As the year is wrapping up I am thrilled to see BABY TEETH finding its way onto more lists!

Literary Hub gave BABY TEETH one of the best write-ups I've seen in their Favorite Books of 2018 list. Really, this is the kind of write-up that can scare a writer a little... how can I ever again write a book that people will have this strong of a reaction to?? Well, I remain grateful for the miracle that has been my debut novel. It's really more than anyone can ever expect.

BABY TEETH also was the #2 selection on Inquistir's Best Horror Books of 2018 - right after Stephen King's THE OUTSIDER. I am not sure how it's happened that I've written a book that's on the same lists with master Stephen King, but again... extremely grateful! 

My debut year as a novelist has been a wild ride, that's for sure!

2 comments: