Monday, July 9, 2018

BABY TEETH Updates: Audible, IndieNext, Publishers Weekly

Hello Readers!

As I write this we are EIGHT DAYS away from BABY TEETH's official publication date!! I fully admit that I have been remiss in posting updates. But let me try and fill you in...

- BABY TEETH has been selected for many amazing "Best of July" lists, including: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, PopSugar, Entertainment Weekly, and BookBub. (Instagram and Twitter are better places to follow me if you need daily info.) 

- I was very honored to be interviewed by Audible while I was in New York City for BookExpo. You can watch the video here.

- BABY TEETH was selected for the August 2018 IndieNext List!

- I was interviewed for Publishers Weekly: Writers to Watch, alongside some other fabulous debut novelists. Read it here.

- I was also honored to do an interview for Writers Digest (sorry, I don't have a link to that one).

- There's also good news on the UK front, where my book is being published as BAD APPLE. Beginning on Aug. 9 - launch day in the UK - BAD APPLE will be available as a promotional title at Tesco and ASDA stores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment