Friday, January 20, 2023

MOTHERED Launch Event

I am beyond thrilled to share that my first local event for MOTHERED will be at Carnegie Lecture Hall, as part of the "Made Local" program for Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures. I set a goal of appearing there someday while in the audience - a packed house! - for Queer Eye's Jonathan Van Ness. Now, I am not nearly as famous as Jonathan Van Ness so I'm sure it won't be standing-room-only, but I do hope that enough people show up so that it won't feel like a cavernous empty hall. 

As much as I'd love for you all to attend in person, you also have the option to attend virtually - and there are separate registration links for these options (and FREE either way). The event will be Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 6:00pm ET. White Whale Bookstore will be on hand to sell copies of my books - and of course I will be happy to sign them (or your previously purchased books). 

Click here to register to attend in person.

Click here to register to attend virtually.

No comments:

Post a Comment