Tuesday, April 20, 2021

"Horror Authors Give Horror Book Recommendations!"

Recently I was contacted by Jordaline Reads, a "booktuber," about participating in a special episode on her YouTube channel. Jordaline regularly posts about spooky and creepy books, but this time she asked some of her favorite authors to recommend one of their favorite horror novels. I've never made a video like this - talking in depth about a book - and I had a LOT of thoughts! I chose THE LONG WALK by Stephen King (writing as Richard Bachman), and one thing I didn't have time to include is that the protagonist in GETAWAY (my new novel, coming out August 17) also has an affinity for THE LONG WALK, so that book makes an appearance in my book...and I guess you'll have to read GETAWAY to see how. 

If you like horror, please consider subscribing to Jordaline Reads on YouTube - and if you want to see/hear my dissertation on THE LONG WALK - or see what the other authors chose - check out the video here.

1 comment:

  1. Good for Jordaline. That's such a great idea for a video. I'm going to pop over there and check it out.

    ReplyDelete