Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WONDERLAND - NOW AVAILABLE

WONDERLAND in the window at Riverstone Books
(Pittsburgh, PA)
WONDERLAND is officially out in the world! We had a great online book launch, hosted by Mystery Lovers Bookshop here in Pittsburgh. I wasn't sure if an online book launch would really "feel" like a launch, but I got to "see" people I hadn't seen in a while and answer lots of interesting questions. So yes, it did feel like a launch! And Mystery Lovers has signed copies of WONDERLAND that can be ordered online.

A flurry of activity has been happening with WONDERLAND these last few days. My favorite podcast, BOOKED, did a review. I'd been very anxious, as they were big fans of BABY TEETH and I really respect their opinions, so I've been on pins & needles for awhile, hoping that WONDERLAND would live up to their expectations. You can listen to their review here.

I was also featured in the Pittsburgh City Paper, and WONDERLAND was selected by the editors of Audible as an Audible July Pick. I try to update the WONDERLAND PAGE with all of the most pertinent news, so check it out from time to time if you're interested. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on Wonderland's release. It's on my Amazon wish list. I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete