Wednesday, November 21, 2018

NY Post Holiday Gift Guide

I was thrilled to see BABY TEETH on the New York Post's list - 33 Books That Should Be On Everyone's Holiday Gift List - and all the more so for being one of only four Thrillers on the list! Just between you and me, I'm not sure if I'd want to spend the holidays with the Jensen family. Between all that trying too hard and that unpredictable kid...? 😉 But, it would be a great book to dive into - blankie on lap - on a cold night when you're tired of socializing and just need some time to yourself! 

4 comments:

  1. I very much enjoyed you book "Baby Teeth". Will you be authoring another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am working on a number of projects at the moment, but publication dates remain uncertain.

      Delete