Wednesday, September 12, 2018

BABY TEETH in the news: The Millions, Pittsburgh City Paper

A flurry of activity this week... This interview I did for The Millions is one of my favorites - and I got to answer the question "Will there be a sequel"!! Read The Millions interview here.

I also did an interview with my local Pittsburgh City Paper, and that was a lot of fun - my first sit-down, face-to-face interview. The physical print edition has a catchier headline - CENTER STAGE - my name's been begging for this, I guess. Read the City Paper article here.

7 comments:

  1. They're both nice interviews. And now I know the sequel answer.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully written; it was intense, intriguing and best book of the year for me..
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here to just let you know that I finished your book. It was an amazing journey that I took with all three characters. Such a roller coaster.
    And even thought I am a bit upset about no sequel, I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your book! Read it in 2 days and now listening to audiobook, which gives ma a whole new experience. I admit, I am one of those hoping for more Hannah. Whether while at Marshes, or upon her discharge, or as an adult....
    I cannot wait to read your your future novels! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete